Mentor Media is also setting new trends in non-sterile packaging in Warsaw (Indiana)August 2023Why should anyone use high-quality MDR compliant packaging machines for non-sterile packaging?
The answer is simple:
Because there is no regulatory difference between non-sterile or sterile cleaned products and contamination must be avoided. And how do you ensure that items are packaged safely? Mentor Media knows this and has deliberately chosen this high-end solution for non-sterile products.
What does this mean for qualification of VC999 machines with calibrated gauges?
- Adjustment to the Sea level of the Warsaw location
- Running the temperature limits (OQ) and checking if the tolerance +/- 3 degrees is kept on all 3 sealing bars. For this purpose,
measurements are taken directly in the sealing bar at many points.
- Calibration of the pressure to tightest tolerances
- Control of the vacuum set point
- Even the time is calibrated
- Hundreds of pouches are subjected to Seal Strength, Dye Penetration, Peelabulity and Optical Scan tests.
You think this is excessive for non- sterile?
We think no!
Mentor Media came to Warsaw (Indiana) with a commitment to serve our customers not only "Just in Time" but also "State of the Art".
Welcome in the future,
Non-sterile we are ready to start mid of September, sterile mid of November.